We’re turning 100 in 2014! Please join us as we celebrate 100 years of service, advocacy and philanthropy.
What’s happening this month…
- Lunch Bunch—second Monday of the month
- Morning and evening book clubs meet Sept—June
- Upcoming Programs: November 18, 6:30 PM
United Methodist Church, 1174 Algoma Blvd.
“Sex Trafficking in the Fox Valley” – speaker Connie Campbell of 5-stones.org
AAUW Partnership with Younkers Community Days Sale – Fundraiser
AAUW Oshkosh is registered for Younker’s Community Days Sale being held Friday, November 14, and Saturday, November 15. As AAUW members, we have an amazing opportunity to raise funds for college and university scholarships for worthy, energetic, and committed women. AAUW is able to keep the entire $5 per coupon booklet for our scholarship fund. Coupon booklets ship for FREE! With guaranteed delivery before the start of this event.
Visit http://bit.ly/1CNOkRE to purchase your coupon booklet. Your donation of $5 will get you over $500 in exclusive coupon savings, including:
- $10 off a regular or sale price item of $10 or more. Valid in-store only.
- Up to 30% off a single regular or sale price item. Valid in-store until 2PM only.
- Up to 25% off a regular and sale price purchase.
- Up to 30% off an online purchase of regular and sale price merchandise. Valid online only.
- $30 off entire stock of handbags from Anne Klein® & Nine West®.
- $30 off designer jeans for her.
- $50 off a men’s outerwear purchase of $99 or more.
- And more!
Exclusions apply; see booklet for details. 100% of booklet sales benefit local school groups and nonprofit organizations.
American Association of University Women
AAUW advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy and research
AAUW will be a powerful advocate and visible leader in equity and education through research, philanthropy, and measurable change in critical areas impacting women and girls.
By joining AAUW, you belong to a community that breaks through educational and economic barriers so all women have a fair chance.